Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Here's to Marci!

HELLO ALL YOU CUTE AND HANDSOME PLTs OUT THERE!

My name is Kiana and I love to blog. Now that we have established I have a problem I will tell you more about this blog. Due to my blogging addiction I tend to talk about it and broadcast it to all who will take a look. Marci, our great friend and boss, has been talking to me about my problem of blogging. She has found herself a very avid blog reader, and she loves it. However, due to so many different avenues of her blogging ways, Marci asked if I could create just a PLT blog. I was more than willing. So this one is for you, Marci and all of you other PLTs out there we are just looking to reunite with old friends. Also this blog will keep you up to date on what new adventures the current PLTs are on and what we are up to. Again, my name is Kiana and I will be your blog guide, well at least until I decide to pass the reigns on.


We love Marci!



****If you are a past PLT and you also have a blog PLEASE let us know...leave us a comment or email Marci (she still has her same old email). Thanks! And hope to hear from you soon!****

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea!!! Yahooo!! My name is Angeline Coleman. I was a member of the very first PLTs!!! Good times! Let's keep in touch!! Hugs, Angeline
    p.s. WE LOVE MARCI TOO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete