Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A New Year

It's a new year, and that always causes reflection time for me. My work-related thoughts have turned to gratitude. I'm grateful for many things...

...the opportunity to work at such a great place; I consider my job a hobby
...the opportunity to meet students on their first visit to campus (do you remember that?)
...the opportunity to hire great students and interact with them
...the opportunity to see their struggles and successes
...the opportunity to learn from them
...the opportunity to have their influence in our home and on my family

So many good things come to me from you, and I wanted to say thanks. I enjoy reading each of your blogs and following your lives. Please let me know if you know where other former PLTs are. I would love to reconnect with them. We don't post on this page too often, but I do check almost daily to see who has updated their personal blogs. Hope you don't mind my "spying" on you!

Best wishes to each of you for a happy 2010!
~Marci
(I know; you are stunned that I actually figured out how to do a post. We'll see if it actually works!)

1 comment:

  1. MARCI!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOO PROUD! My little Marci is growing up! :)

    ReplyDelete